Door Reinforcer Information
Tel: 01536 790999
A Kickstop Door Reinforcer is used to reinforce and strengthen a wooden door around a traditional UK lever, euro profile or oval profile cylinder mortice lock.
Fitting a mortice deadlock, or sashlock involves removing wood and this leaves a very weakened area around the mortice lock. The LockGuard plates are bolted together through the door - to resist a 'kick-in' attack and so help avoid a burglary.
The 2001 HingeGuard product has no keyway and is designed to strengthen the door adjacent to the hinges, any other weakened part of the door or as a bolt through 'blanking off' plate.
Kickstop has Door Reinforcers in many colours and finishes for UK, Euro Profile and Oval Profile cylinder mortice deadlocks and sashlocks.
- Product code 9600: - 188 x 35 x 7mm - bevelled edge to resist side impact - all keyways.
- Product code 2000: - 203 x 50 x 3mm - flat plates - all keyways.
- Product code 9601: - 300 x 29 x 7mm - bevelled edge to resist side impact - Euro and Oval keyways.
- Product code 9601: - 300 x 35 x 7mm - bevelled edge to resist side impact - UK and Euro keyways.
- Product code 2300: - 230 x 50 x 5mm - flat plates - UK and Euro keyways.
- Product code 2340: - 230 x 40 x 5mm - flat plates - Euro keyways.
- Product code 9619: - 240 x 75 x 3mm - reversible flat offset plates - universal keyway.
- Product code 2001: - 203 x 50 x 3mm - flat plates - no keyway.