HingeGuard Plates Door Frame Reinforcer
Kickstop HingeGuard Plates are used to reinforce and strengthen a wooden door frame adjacent to the hinge.
- Hinges are an often overlooked area of door security and a traditional inward opening door will fail if enough force is applied to the hinge side of the door.
- The Hinge Plates (two per pack) are screwed on to the internal face of the door frame, just next to the hinge, and will resist a 'kick-in' attack and forced entry and so help avoid a burglary.
- HingeGuard Plates are available in three sizes, four polyester powder coated architectural finishes and a polished and brass plated finish.
- All Kickstop HingeGuard Plates offer superior protection and resistance against kick-in attacks and forced entry.
- Supplied with 2 1/2" No. 10 woodscrews and fitting instructions.
- Each HingeGuard Plate (two per pack) is screwed onto the frame - just beside the hinge.